- Owner of Enable Your Healing
- Director of Nutrition at Alive Holistic Counseling in Eugene, OR
- Co-founder of The Integrative Healing Institute
- Keto Instructor for Five Seasons Medical in Portola Valley, CA
- Certified GAPS Diet Practitioner
- Medical Diet Retreat Leader
- Nutritional Instructor at Lane Community College and several herbal schools.
- Classes commonly taught:
- Gut Health
- The Microbiome and You
- Reversing Anxiety and Depression with Nutrition
- Balancing Hormones Naturally
- Weight Regulation through Nutritional and Lifestyle Changes
- Reversing Lyme, CFS, MS, and Fibromyalgia through Nutrition and Lifestyle Changes
- Pain Management through Diet
- Classes commonly taught:
- Featured on “Healing is Freedom.”
- The Ketogenic GAPS Recipe Book
- The Low FODMAP GAPS Intro Diet
- The Low Oxalate Ketogenic Diet
- The Antihistamine Meal Plan for Kids and Adults
- The Low Salicylate and Antihistamine GAPS Intro Meal Plan
- The Full GAPS Diet for Kids.”
- Certified Yoga and Meditation Instructor
Mary Ruddick is the owner of Enable Your Healing and the Director of Nutrition at Alive Holistic Clinic in Eugene, OR. She sees clients in Eugene Oregon and throughout the world.
For a full description of her healing journey please visit Twelve Years, Dozen Diseases, and One Sweet Victory .
In 2000 Mary became severely ill with several life-altering diseases. She saw numerous doctors and was diagnosed with more than a dozen conditions, most of which would not respond to medical treatment.
She found medical journals and the library to be a wonderful resource and discovered how the human body, when properly nourished, is highly resilient to most ailments. She spent her days reading, researching, and learning while subjecting herself to many different diets, supplements, and nutrition plans. She began accumulating a lot of experience while finding out how each diet worked.
Mary healed herself when she found the right combination of diets that worked. Her doctors were shocked with her results and promptly celebrated.
After recovering and realizing she could help others she studied nutrition formally and became a Certified Nutritional Counselor with a unique empathy for other people like her. Now it is her life-long, driving passion and profession to help others achieve good health.
“In its natural state, your body is free of diseases and ailments. It is naturally is able to resist most diseases and maintain a state we call “good health”.
Proper nutrition is the foundation for good health, and malnutrition is the primary cause for most ill health ailments.
Her goal is to help you attain a state of good health through proper nutrition and healthy lifestyles. You are invited to read the Examples to see how Mary’s clients have achieved good health.”
How is Mary different?
- No “diet dogma” – Different people need different diets
- She personally experienced all the diets listed in the Diets section
- She creates a Custom Nutrition Plan for you
- She works with every client personally
- She provides important support during your Healing Journey
You will have periodic consultations, often weekly at first then bi-weekly or monthly, depending on your progress.
Contact Mary to schedule an appointment.